Chemistry Scientific Writer Job Opening @ Merck – Apply
Chemistry Scientific Writer Job. Merck invites candidates with a postgraduate degree in Chemical Science for the post of a specialist in Chemistry filed. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this job post. Check out all the Relevant details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Sr Analyst / Specialist, Scientific Writer (Organic Chemistry)
Job Requisition ID: 189266
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: C – Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Eligibility: MSc/PhD in Organic Chemistry discipline with 3-5 years of experience as a scientific content writer/curator.
- Strong writing skills with a proven track record of producing high-quality scientific content for global audience.
- Ability to produce accurate and well written scientific content without the need for further editing and proofing.
- Ability to edit and rewrite the content written by other writers for the subject and language accuracy.
- Strong scientific background and broad knowledge base with the ability to quickly absorb unfamiliar research topics
- Familiar with publishing best practices and citation of references.
- Proficient in searching, navigating and comprehending peer-reviewed scientific literature.
- Ability to understand and produce information that researchers will find most useful during product evaluation.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Hands-on experience in a scientific research lab is preferable.
- Proficient in interpersonal skills.
- Basic proficiency in problem solving, planning & execution, business acumen, customer orientation and high impact communication.
- Good team player.
Editor’s Note: Job Opening, Chemical Science Post Vacancy @ Merck. jobs, PhD jobs, Merck, PhD jobs at Merck. Science jobs at Merck, jobs 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika and follow us on Facebook for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.