MSc/B. Pharm/M. Pharm Associate Scientist Post @ Johnson & Johnson\
MSc/B. Pharm/M. Pharm. Johnson & Johnson is a leading company with numerous job openings for Pharma & Chemistry candidates. J&J is currently hiring for the Associate Scientist job opening. Candidates with a Bachelors degree in chemistry & Pharma may apply for this job post via online mode. Check out all the details on the same below:
Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the consumer division being located in Skillman, New Jersey. The corporation includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries and products sold in over 175 countries.
Requisition ID: 1905747494W
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Work Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Eligibility: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm
Experience: 1 year to 3 years
Other Skills: MS office
Job Description for Associate Scientist Position, Analytical Development, International Technical Centre, Mumbai
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global consumer R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee.
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
- As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations and other similar technical documents.
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs and global regulations as appropriate.
- Technical skills related to the interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of
- laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
- Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize assigned work.
Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to grasp processes and lab practices to independently execute basic analytical deliverables.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
Editor’s Note: MSc/B. Pharm/M. Pharm, Jobs, Pharma Associate Scientist post @ Piramal Ltd. Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, B Pharma jobs at Piramal. Piramal jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs 2019. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.