M Pharma JRF Job Opening 2019 @ IIT BHU
M Pharma JRF Job Opening. IIT BHU is hiring for a research position. M Pharma is eligible for the vacancies. Apply for a Junior Research Fellow position that is available at IIT BHU. Check out the details on the position that is available at IIT-BHU via the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Natural Template Based Novel Neuroprotective Molecules for The Management of Alzheimer’s Disease”
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: First class in M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.) in Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical
Chemistry/Pharmacognosy/Natural product chemistry/Process chemistry/Pharmacology/Pharmaceutics with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. The candidates should have basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm). The candidates appearing in the final semester of M. Pharm/ M.S. (Pharm.) are also
eligible. Such candidates need to produce the essential documents justifying qualification in case of selection.
Desirable qualifications: Candidates with expertise in multi steps synthetic organic chemistry and cell biology related experiments will be preferred. In addition, the animal handling experience will be considered.
Salary: As per SERB norms
Age limit: 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
1. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. The venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi221005. Contact no: +91-7310008444, E-mail: [email protected]
5. The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
6. The last date for receiving completed application is within 21 days of this advertisement.
Also refer to the website: www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications on a plain paper giving strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Gyan Prakash Modi at [email protected] within 21 days of this advertisement. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
Last Date To Apply: 11th June 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: M pharma JRF Vacancy @ Banaras Hindu University. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs 2019, BHU hiring Msc Chemistry candidates. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.