Chemistry Jobs at ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research
Msc Chemistry jobs. Chemistry jobs at ICAR. Chemistry Jobs at ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research. Graduate degree holders Chemistry candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a Young Professional-II position at ICAR. ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research hiring for a yp position. ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research vacancies for Chemistry candidates. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Young Professional-II (YP-II)
Under: AINRPOG Dr. A. Thangasamy Sr.Scientist
No. of Post – 1 No.
Eligibility: 4/5 years bachelor’s degree OR M.Sc. Chemistry
Desirable: Good working knowledge of computer application
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated) Per Month.
Duration: 31st March 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- No objection certificate is required in respect of in-service candidate from their present employer.
- The age limit will be For YP-I & YP-II: 21 Years and maximum 45 years.
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Degree certificate in Original should be submitted at the time of verification of original documents, candidates without required Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree certificate will not be entertained.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Candidates may appear for written test/ interview with bio-data in prescribed format (uploaded to our website) photographs and original testimonials, with one set of photo copies.
- Any individual applying for vacancies will have to give a declaration stating whether he/she is related to any employee of the institute of ICAR and if so, name of person and describe his/her relationship.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof and also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job even before the completion of the project.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-DOGR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- This advertisement is also uploaded on DOGR’s website: http://www.dogr.res.in
Walk in interview: 27.04.2019 at. 10.30 a.m
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Jobs at ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research. Chemistry jobs, MSc Chemistry jobs, Msc jobs, MSc, Chemistry Jobs at ICAR, ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research. Subscribe to Rasayanika for lastest chemistry and Pharma jobs.