Chemistry Scientist Post With 2 Lakh Salary Per Month @ ICMR
Msc Chemistry jobs at ICMR. Chemistry jobs at ICRM. Scientist post @ ICMR. Candidates with Postgraduate degree in chemistry may apply for the post of Scientist at ICRM. Candidates will be getting a salary package of 2 lakh per month. don’t miss this great opportunity, Interested candidates apply online. check out all the details on the same below:
Position: Scientist ‘B’
No. of Posts: (1 post)
- 1st class Master’s degree in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry from a recognized
- 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry from a
- Doctorate in Chemistry from a recognized University for candidates with first class Master degree.
- Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in Chemistry in recognized
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Biostatistics / Data Management.
- Two years R&D / Teaching experience in Chemistry after obtaining essential qualification.
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Level 10 of Pay Matrix; Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500
Sl. No. 1:
Planning and execution of research programmes that include both field and laboratory components, related to vector borne diseases and their control in different eco-\ epidemiological settings, focusing on vector control through integrated vector management approach and evaluation of vector control tools. Any other relative research on vector control and vector borne diseases.
Sl. No. 2:
Planning and execution of research programmes related to development of new techniques / products for the control of vectors and vector borne diseases. Standardization of analytical methods for insecticides / drugs using spectrophotometric and HPLC techniques. Any other relative research on control of vectors and vector borne diseases.
How to apply:
- Application form and other information may be downloaded from the websites “www.icmr.nic.in” and “www.vcrc.res.in” on or before the closing date.
- Demand Draft for ` 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application fee drawn in favour of “The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry” to be submitted along with duly filled-in application. SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. ICMR employees are not exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, have to submit separate application for each post along with Demand Draft (as applicable).
(i) On the over leaf of Demand Draft, the candidate must mention his/her name and post applied for & discipline.
(ii) Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
(iii) Any other mode of payment viz., cash, money order and cheque will not be accepted.
- Application form duly signed by the candidate with enclosures along with Demand Draft (as applicable) should be sent to “The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006”, so as to reach on or before 08.04.2019.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form:-
(a) Proof of Date of Birth
(b) Educational qualification (Degree / Diplomas/certificates and copies of all mark sheets for all the years)
(c) Experience (proof for all experiences mentioned in the application)
(d) Community Certificate (as applicable)
(e) Self declaration for OBC candidate (Refer to Annexure “C”)
(f) Demand Draft for ` 500/- (wherever applicable)
(g) Other documents, as applicable
(h) List of publications with impact factor
Last Date To Apply: 08.04.2019