Dr Reddy’s: Pharma Assistant Manager-pharmacovigilance Post Vacancy
Dr Reddy’s: Pharma Assistant Manager-pharmacovigilance Post Vacancy. Career @ Dr Reddy’s.Dr. Reddy’s hiring pharma candidates. Career @ Dr. Reddy’s. job opening @ Dr. Reddy’s. Check out all the details below:
Dr. Reddy Laboratories Ltd is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives.
Job Title: Assistant Manager-pharmacovigilance
Work Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: M Pharma, B Pharma
Experience – 4-6 Years
- Preparation and submission of all serious cases hard copy to DCGI (Drug Controller General of India)
- Receiving AE’s from all affiliates, Processing and share CIOMS (The Council for
- International Organizations of Medical Sciences) to local QPPV (Qualified Person Responsible For Pharmacovigilance) for submission.
- Clinical SAE’s (Serious Adverse Event) submission as per (Schedule Y of Drugs & Cosmetics Rules) procedure
- Preparation of PSURs (The periodic safety update report for marketed drug) for India and EM (emerging markets) countries
- Monthly meeting with third parties, Weekly internal meeting, ARISg upgrade and KOM with Vendors.
- Review of daily and weekly literature reports, processing and reporting in India & EM (Emerging Markets) countries as applicable.
- Preparation and submission of monthly report to Manager.
- Reconciliation with all affiliates, partners
- Creating line listings in ARISg.