Analyst Post Available @ Novartis, Pharma Candidates Can Apply
Analyst Post Available @ Novartis, Pharma Candidates Can Apply. Career @ Novartis. Analyst Post Available @ Novartis. Pharma jobs @ Novartis. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 251841BR
Job Title: Analyst
Eligibility: Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy
- Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
- The analyst should have 1-3 years of hands-on statistical data analysis experience using SAS.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAS/BASE, including experience manipulating large databases,
- Experience programming in SQL (in SAS) and be able to program SAS Macros,
- A basic foundation in statistical theory and analytical modeling,
- Attention to detail and quality focus,
- Experience manipulating data in Excel and providing basic presentation report (pivot table analysis, charting),
- clear written and spoken communication skills, and – Visual Basic experience is recommended but not required.
- Support the US Brand Analysis team in providing US brand-specified-hoc and recurring deep dive analysis to various stakeholders in the brand team.
- Querying various healthcare databases (IMS, TII/UNOS, Wolters-Kluwer) to generate targeting and market share reports for brands.
- Programming algorithms to measure adherence, compliance, and medication utilization statistics from patient longitudinal databases provided by IMS and internal clinical data to support patient marketing efforts.
- Merging internal Novartis data (such as field force geography information) with healthcare data to produce regional and district level reports for business analysis. -Reporting and presenting results from the analysis to brand stakeholders.