Scientist Job Role Vacant For Phd Chemistry @ Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson invites Ph.D. chemistry and MSc chemistry candidates for senior scientist job opening. Career @ Johnson & Johnson. Ph.D. chemistry job. Scientist Job Role Vacant For Phd Chemistry @ Johnson & Johnson Below are the details of the job:
Job id: 1805663299W
Work Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Job Title: Senior Scientist Raw Material Center
Qualification: 2-3 years of experience with Ph.D. in chemistry / 5 to 8 years of experience with MSc in chemistry.
- Initiates and performs delegated research tasks within established guidelines.
- Displays increasing amounts of independence on the job and task and manage complex responsibility.
- Contributes technical ideas and theories that impact project success.
- Applies organizational knowledge and consciousness and engages in decision making in cooperation with other individuals.
- Independently layouts experiments/analyses according to interpretations and decisions.
- Engages in project and program management; identifies and implements process level efficiencies. Makes progression towards innovative thinking at the macro level. Generates innovative ideas to create value.
- Possess a sophisticated understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements. • Contributes to the preparation and submission of technical reports.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations.
- Corrects issues that may not be immediately evident, using existing or new procedures/processes.