Pharma Job : Quality Assurance Posts @ Jubilant LifeSciences
Pharma candidates can check out all of the details on the Quality Assurance Posts that is available at Jubilant LifeSciences. Jubilant LifeSciences is hiring MPharma candidates for Quality Assurance Posts. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Officer – Quality Assurance
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
- Document preparation, review, document management, compliance checks.
- Overview of Analytical reports and raw data of raw material, Intermediates and Finished products.
- Planning and inspection of Specification and STP of raw materials, intermediates, in-process, cleaning samples, etc..
- Responsible for planning and review of SOPs, reports, protocols.
- Planning and review of procedure verification reports.
- Managing of lab investigations OOS/OOT/LIR and stability analysis failure evaluation
- Overview of analytic information (Labware LIMS) and Digital information (Audit trail)
- Inspection and endorsement of SOPs, BMRs, s and QMS records
- Managing of Change management
- Managing of changes and deviations in Accordance with the established processes.
- Control of lab tools
- Coordination for Regulatory review like US FDA, MHRA, Client Regulations, and Internal Audits.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Great understanding of QA systems according to different guidelines, Hands on expertise in analytical and process equipments.
- Great analytical, documentation and social skills.
- Knowledge on MS Word & MS Excel
- Great Writing & Oral Communication Skills
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required