M.Pharma Job : Research Associate Post Vacant @ ICMR-NIIH
MPharma candidates can apply and attend the walk-in scheduled at ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology, Mumbai. ICMR-NIIH mumbai research jobs for mpharma candidates. MPharma candidates apply and attend the walk-in for research jobs, as per the details given below:
Job Title : Research Associate (RA) (Non Medical)
1) CSIR funded project entitled “Longitudinal Analysis of Neutralizing and Non-neutralizing
Antibodies to factor VIII in Haemophilia a Patients Subclasses Heterogeneity,
Diagnostic and Clinical Implications” – (1 post)
2) CSIR funded project entitled “Prevalence and Molecular Characterization of
NADHCytochrome B5 Reductase Deficiency in India”. (1 post)
Age Limit : 35 years as on 1st June 2018
Consolidated Salary : Rs.36,000/
Qualifications & Experience: M.Pharma with research experience of 3 years.
Application and Selection Procedure:
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are asked to fill their application form downloadable from NIIH site http://www.niih.org.in and ICMR site http://www.icmr.nic.in. Duly filled application together with the excel sheet (either can be downloaded from the site) ought to be emailed to [email protected] before or on 1 st of June 2018. The Nominees need to report to the Institute on 6 th June 2018 at 9:00 am using the application form and two recent passport sized photos together with original and one pair of self attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience and class (if appropriate) for affirmation.
- The confirmation of certificates will be finished from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interview will accompany 10.30 am onwards. Candidates who match the required qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview may download the arrangement given in the site. Duly filled application together with the excel sheet (either can be downloaded from the site) ought to be emailed to [email protected] before or on 1 st of June 2018. The Nominees are also required to deliver their application together with original certificates along with a copy of attested certificates on the day of meeting for confirmation.
- No.TA/DA etc. will be compensated for attending the Interview or joining of post.
- Deadline: 01st June 2018
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview – 6th June 2018 at 9:00 am