M.Pharma Research Fellow Post Vacant @ Amity University
Mpharma jobs vacant at Amity University. Amity University is recruiting for jrf position, mpharma candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Apply online via email for the Junior Research Fellow position that is available at Amity University as per the details given below:
Amity Institute of Pharmacy
Applications for Junior Research Fellow
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : “To test the effectiveness of the plant extract against pathogenic and non-pathogenic keratinophilic fungi from various ecological environments of North Eastern regions of India, using Foldoscope as a Research tool.”.
Duration of Post : One Year ( 1 )
Name of sponsoring agency : DBT
Fellowship : Rs.25,000/- (Consolidated)
Age : As per DBT norms
- Essential : M.Pharm/ M.Sc.(Microbiology)/ M. Tech. Life science/ Biotechnology with a minimum of 55% (or equivalent CGPA) having two years of research experience and one publication in peer reviewed referred journal.
- Desirable : Good experiences in handling culture of microorganism, screening, characterization, microbiological techniques, and analytical techniques such as chromatography will be preferred
How to Apply:
Kindly send your applications to Dr. Neha Mathur, Assistant Professor, Amity Institute of Pharmacy, Amity University, Lucknow Campus, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- Interested candidates should submit their application along with CV containing all details of academic qualification, research or work experience, Email ID, personal contact number, and postal address within 15 days of this advertisement to [email protected]
- Candidate selected for this position can apply for the regular PhD programme in Amity University, Lucknow Campus.
- Please mention “Application for JRF- DBT-AIPL” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Application Deadline – 15th May 2018