ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
400012 Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 15.02.2018 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non Institutional ad-hoc project.
Job Title: Sr. Programme Officer
No. of Posts: 1
Title of Project : “Reproductive Tract Infections and Genital Hygiene in Scheduled Caste women in Rural India: Multicentric Project”
Age Limit: 35 years
Duration : 30th April 2018
- Essential : PG in Medicine/Pharma or Graduate in Medicine/Pharma or Graduate in Pharma / Post Graduate
in Science with minimum 3 years of experience in handling S & T based societal projects
- Desirable : Willing to travel and work in community all over India
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
- Date of Interview – 15.02.2018
- Time of Interview – 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
- Venue of Interview – ICMR-NIRRH