Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors. A variety of initiatives in Research and Development, patents and ANDA filing, NDDS, quality manufacturing support, along with approvals by regulatory authorities of many countries has made Intas a global healthcare provider. Pioneering efforts in providing medications for both chronic and acute medical conditions, has truly led Intas live up to its corporate line Expressions for a Healthy Life
Job Title: Management Trainee
1) To train field sales professionals.
2) Designing pharmaceutical training modules.
3) Developing new training programs depending upon new product or brand launch.
4) Coordinate with Marketing team & Medical Services team in terms of training need identification.
5) Analyzing and Preparing various training data i.e. Training Analytics.
6) Candidate must be M. Pharma (Pharmacology) qualified.
1. Candidate must possess fluent communication and inter personal skill.
with Pharmaceutical Field Sales experience will have added advantage.
3. Candidate must willing to travel PAN India.