Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
Job Title: Shift Leader / Executive – Quality Control
What we offer
- Work as per the organization Safety Health Environment Quality requirements, analysis and timely reporting of in process.
- Maintaining calibration of lab equipment as per schedule.
- Coordinating with the cross functional team members for exchange of relevant Information and follow-up.
- Conducting random sampling and analysis for finished goods.
Who we are looking for
- Good knowledge of Safety and Quality standards is essential.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Chemical Industry.
- Masters in Science with major in Chemistry.
- Good English communication skills (Verbal and Written)