As a condom-manufacturing company, HLL Lifecare started small, but dreamed big. That dream changed lives in ways unimaginable. Soon, HLL became the go-to brand for various contraceptives. It was only a matter of time before diversification followed, bettering the brand with healthcare products and services. After more than 30 years of consistent quality performance, HLL Lifecare now takes on an even bigger responsibility – the vaccine security of the nation. No wonder then, at HLL work is about ‘innovating for healthy generations’, every day.
Job Title: Pharmacist/ ASST.PHARMACIST
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: Maximum 37 years as on 01.12.2017.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
- Date of Interview – 20.12.2017
- Time of Interview – 10 AM to 1 PM.
- Venue of Interview – Hotel Samdareeya Russel Chowk, Dr. Barat Road, Jabalpur