Department of Chemistry
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753003
Applications are invited for the post of junior research fellow (JRF), senior research fellow (SRF) and research associate to work in the project entitled “Carborane-Containing Boron Dipyrromethene Fluorophores” funded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. Applications can be sent via email or by post to the principal investigator on or before 4th December 2017.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate
No. of Posts : 1
Project Title : Carborane-Containing Boron Dipyrromethene Fluorophores
Funding Agency : CSIR
Age Limit : Maximum of 28 years for JRF, 32 years for SRF and 35 years for RA as on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Salary : JRF (Rs. 12, 000/- per month and 20% HRA), SRF (Rs. 14, 000/- per month and 20%
HRA) and RA (Rs. 36, 000/- per month and 20% HRA)
- JRF: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute having a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PH candidates) marks or equivalent CGPA and passing of NET/GATE test.
- SRF: M. Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute and two years for post M.Sc. research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers from standard referred journals.
- RA: Ph. D. degree in Chemistry
Applications can be sent via email or by post to the principal investigator on or before 4th December 2017.
Application containing detailed CV affixed with photograph and name of two referees should be submitted with master degree mark sheet and certificate (Xerox) during the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Date of Interview – 06.12.2017 (Wednesday
- Time of Interview – 11.00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Chemistry, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack.