Job Title : QA Officer / Executive Training & Development
- Conduct training needs assessments and deliver Training solutions to the business. Identify areas for improvements and provide tailored and targeted coaching to the representatives and managers.
- Together with Business Leaders, develop, recommend and help drive annual training plans for Divisions..
- To ensure that the Companys agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies and operations.
- Collaborate with Division heads and other conduct need based projects which can help impact business results.
- Responsible for coordinating training of all the departments of ZHL-Daman.
- Responsible for training record keeping & correspondence with for updation of all the persons.
- Preparation of presentations, as & when require.
- Issuance of formats and documents as and when required
- Assess detailed TNA (Training Need Analysis) for the force.
- Roll out holistic as well as Individualistic Training Programs based on Team & Individual TNA.
- Roll out Training Modules Content Development liaising with Cross Functional Teams like QA / QC / PRODUCTION / ENGINEERING & HR etc.
- Initiate and facilitate Employee Engagement Activities for force, in collaboration with HR.
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Sales managers.
- Prepare Training Calendar as per the complete conduction of training programs.
- Post Assessment Feedback sharing & measure Training Effectiveness with stakeholders on periodic basis.
- Devise Effective Feedback Formats so as to track ROI post Training.
- Conduct effective Induction Training Programs and assess trainees
- Conduct recitation and detailing practice sessions
- Conduct effective skills & other Soft skills Trainings
- Develop & deliver a comprehensive Training Programs as per business need, to develop a highly motivated force for performance.
- Plan, develop & device effective Online tools (E-Learning) for ensuring Continuity in Learning.
- Unearth the training need of field force by devising a training strategy for the organisation.
- Devising individual learning plans and preparing/updating training materials as required.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees by using Effective Feedback process, On-job training, and assessment questionnaires and through discussions with line managers.
- Continuous evaluation of techniques to identify training needs, implement training programs to meet specific needs of sales team and serve the overall company’s strategic objectives
- Conduct general and customized training sessions covering new employee orientation, specific on-the-job training, techniques, product knowledge training, etc. as per need
- Contributing to Personal Development of trainees through sessions on Body Language, Grooming & Etiquette, Goal setting etc.
- Regularly upgrade training to align with company’s updated strategy and product portfolio
- Meet training financial objectives by forecasting sales training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines training requirements by studying strategic plans and current results; conferring with staff reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Develop job results resources by designing information systems; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job support systems.
- Other specific duties as agreed
- Experience and Knowledge:
- Post Graduate/Bachelors degree in pharma or business with at least 3 to 7 years of sales experience
- Should possess Presentation Skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for understanding and explaining complex scientific
- Strong collaborator who can work effectively with others, with the ability to work independently and proactively when necessary