A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Job Title: Senior Executive/Executive – Incoming Quality
Job Code: 1613782
Role Summary :Responsibilities include quality oversight of warehouse and materials, documentation and cGMP compliance.
Grade : 12-14
Department : Quality Assurance
Reporting : Supervisor Incoming Quality Manager
Location : Visakhapatnam
Preferred Qualification : M.Pharm/M.Sc.
Target years of experience : Minimum of 3 year pharmaceutical manufacturing/Quality experience
• Ensure adherence to all incoming materials procedures
• Reviews logbooks as per the procedures and ensures compliance.
• Oversight on sampling and dispensing activities.
• Handling of Quality Notifications (QN)
• Approval / Rejection of incoming materials
• Handling of investigations, change controls and CA/PAs.
• Review and approval of consumables specifications
• Handling of incoming material dispositions and blocking materials in SAP
• Verification of sampling, material dispensing and issuance of consumables as per procedures.
• Compliance to Pfizer integrity principles at all stages of operations.
• Participate in external (Regulatory and Non-regulatory) audits.