Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Senior Research Associate – Oncology
No.of.Openings – 01
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 2 – 5 Years
1. Hands-on experience in execution of subcutaneous tumor xenograft models, orthotopic xenograft model, Metastasis models.
2. Hands-on experience in handling human primary tumor xenografts from clinical samples.
3. Hands-on experience in studies involving IHC and ELISA readouts
4. Experience in handling & maintenance of various human & murine Cancer Cell lines.
5. Will work independently or in association with senior scientists and other associates in the design and execution of in-vivo efficacy experiments in the relevant therapeutic area.
6. Experience in animals handling (rodents and non rodents) such as dosing by various routes, blood sampling by various routes, injections by various routes and surgical modalities which includes cannulation etc
Desired Candidate Profile:
PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy