Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for Research Associate position as per the details given below for the research project under the Dr. K. R. Justin Thomas, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project : Organic materials containing heterocyclic building blocks
Sponsor of the project: CSJR, New Delhi
Project position(s) and number: Research Associate
Qualifications: Doctorate in Chemistry or equivalent OR 3 years of research, teaching experience after M.Tech. Interest in synthesis and characterization of organic materials for application in electronic devices. Age limit maximum 35 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates.
Emoluments: Rs. 36,000/- pm plus HRA/MA.
Duration: One year and extendable up to September 30, 2018
Job description: To synthesize and characterize organic materials suitable for application in electronic devices using heterocyclic building blocks. Expertise in heterocyclic synthesis and photophysical and electrochemical characterization of organic materials is desirable.
Application Instructions :
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email ([email protected] or [email protected]), by post or produce at the time of Interview:
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained and publications/conference presentations.
• Experience including research, industrial, academic and others.
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The walk-in interview will be held at the office of HoD, Dept. of Chemistry, IIT Roorkee on 12th September, 2017 at 11.30 AM.