Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they count on QuintilesIMS. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
Job Title : Urgent Requirement!! Adhoc Services!!
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Location : Bengaluru, Gurgaon
No.of.Positions : 03
- Proficient in Advanced Excel [pivot table, excel formulae, functions and pivot charts]
- VBA, Microsoft Access and SQL will be an added advantage
- Understanding of IMS MIDAS, PADDS and other internal data sets
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills and excellent reading comprehension skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical domain, concepts and terminologies
- Experience in managing tasks, timelines, and project communication
Role Purpose :
- This role will be responsible to service pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare clients with innovative solutions to their strategic / operational business problems.
- Key responsibilities include delivering multi-country market forecasts, ad-hoc reports, dashboards and client presentations for pharmaceutical & biotech industry players across the globe backed by strong data analytics.
- The role provides an opportunity to work on a diverse set of countries – from developed to developing / under-developed economies – as well as therapy areas. Hence, team-members are expected to be versatile while working in this team.
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks on an ongoing basis, which would typically include forecasting, data analysis, qualitative research, secondary research, etc.
- To contribute towards ad-hoc requests, person will be responsible for delivery of customized / tailored analysis and insights by integrating QuintilesIMS (QI) syndicated offerings coupled with other IMS information assets and external secondary sources.
- Responsible for undertaking a variety of analytics activities including market assessment, forecasting, analogue analysis, competitive intelligence, pipeline and clinical trial assessment
- Generating forecasts and estimating new product launch, in-line product forecast, generic erosion modeling, etc.
- Develop specific subject matter expertise required in executing service projects or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, execute tasks and driving them to completion.
- Leverages insight and analysis to produce model-based forecast deliverables
- Proactively develops a good knowledge of relevant QI proprietary databases, methodologies, analytical approaches/frameworks for an efficient delivery to clients
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- The role demands strong communication, data analysis skills and a flexibility to work in different time-zones with client partners / commercial teams
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English) with ability to clearly, articulate the message without causing any confusions
- Good interpersonal skills (should have good listening skills, patience and handle situations in a calm and composed way)
- A flexible and collaborative approach; ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Good time-management skills – ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Other Management