All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post- Dumduma, Bhubaneswar 751019
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 18th & 19th August 2017 for the Research Associates (One post), Medical Social Worker (Six posts), Field worker(Three posts), Lab technicians (Three posts), sanctioned under project entitled “ Survey for Monitoring of National Non Communicable Diseases Targets-16-17 in the state of Odisha and Bihar” under Dr Binod Kumar Patro.
Job Title : Research Associates
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “ Survey for Monitoring of National Non Communicable Diseases Targets-16-17 in the state of Odisha and Bihar”
Principal Investigator : Dr Binod Kumar Patro
Funding Agency : ICMR
Tenure of the post : Eight Months
Proposed Salary : Rs 36,000/ month + HRA as applicable
- Essential – PhD/MD/MS/MDS/ or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MS/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one Research Paper
- Desirable – Experience in conducting population based STEPS survey
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents along with a pass port size photo at the time of interview.
Terms & Conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneshwar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar or Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR & AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- The positions require extensive travel to the selected study sites. TA/DA during data collection shall be as per ICMR rules.
- The appointments are full time tenure based. No private practice shall be allowed.
Dr Binod Kumar Patro
Dept of Community & Family Medicine
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: 9438884013
- Date of Interview – 18th August 2017
- Time of Interview – 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- Reporting Time – 2.00 PM
- Venue of Interview – Dept of Community Medicine 3 rd Floor, Academic Block AIIMS, Bhubaneswar