National Institute Of Immunology
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Development of novel lipid and polymer based nano formulations for targeted delivery of antimalarial drugs” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator – Dr. Agam P. Singh Staff Scientist-V ( [email protected] )
Emoluments – The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience:
Junior Research Fellow (Project): 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
M.Sc in Biological Sciences/M.Pharm/M.Tech (Biotechnology). Candidates must have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014
The work involves Plasmodium culture, in vitro and in vivo drug efficacy testing, toxicity assays etc. Candidates having experiences in handing animals, in vivo drug assays and related work will be given preference.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they will require to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees), subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Application Deadline – 16th August, 2017