Project title: “Economic assessment of health impact and economic costs associated with unsafe and unnecessary injections and unsafe biomedical waste disposal in Punjab state and for India”
Following post is required to be filled under above mentioned project 0n contract basis
Job Title : Senior Research Officer
No.of.Posts : 01
Emoluments per month (in Rs) : 80,000/-
– PhD and
– MA/Msc in Statistics/Economics/M.Pharma/MPH
– Experience in building mathematical models for cost- effectiveness studies
– Good knowledge about Decision and Markov modelling
– Should have publications 1·elated to Economic Evaluation in high impact factor journal.
– High level of’expertise in using statistical software such as SPSS. Epi-info. ST ATA. Spreadsheet Programming
– Excellent analytical skill and good scientific writing skills
– Proficiency in writing reports and research papers
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae with supporting document., to Mr Jai Dev, Room no. 109. School of Public Health. PG I MER. Chandigarh. by 24 July 2017 till 12 Noon.
No application by any means will be received or entertained after 24th July.2017.
Important Dates :
- Application Deadline – 24th July 2017
- Date of Interview – 25 July, 2017
- Time of Interview – 12 Noon
- Venue of Interview – Committee Room. School of Public Health. PGIMER. Chandigarh.