QuintilesIMS is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health â„¢. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
- Proficient in Advanced Excel [pivot table, excel formulae, functions and pivot charts] VBA, Microsoft Access and SQL will be an added advantage
- Understanding of IMS MIDAS, PADDS and other internal data sets
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills and excellent reading comprehension skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical domain, concepts and terminologies
- Experience in managing tasks, timelines, and project communication
Role Purpose :
- This role will be responsible to service pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare clients with innovative solutions to their strategic / operational business problems.
- Key responsibilities include delivering multi-country market forecasts, ad-hoc reports, dashboards and client presentations for pharmaceutical & biotech industry players across the globe backed by strong data analytics.
- The role provides an opportunity to work on a diverse set of countries – from developed to developing / under-developed economies – as well as therapy areas. Hence, team-members are expected to be versatile while working in this team.
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks on an ongoing basis, which would typically include forecasting, data analysis, qualitative research, secondary research, etc.
- To contribute towards ad-hoc requests, person will be responsible for delivery of customized / tailored analysis and insights by integrating QuintilesIMS (QI) syndicated offerings coupled with other IMS information assets and external secondary sources.
- Responsible for undertaking a variety of analytics activities including market assessment, forecasting, analogue analysis, competitive intelligence, pipeline and clinical trial assessment
- Generating forecasts and estimating new product launch, in-line product forecast, generic erosion modeling, etc.
- Develop specific subject matter expertise required in executing service projects or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, execute tasks and driving them to completion.
- Leverages insight and analysis to produce model-based forecast deliverables
- Proactively develops a good knowledge of relevant QI proprietary databases, methodologies, analytical approaches/frameworks for an efficient delivery to clients
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- The role demands strong communication, data analysis skills and a flexibility to work in different time-zones with client partners / commercial teams
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English) with ability to clearly, articulate the message without causing any confusions
- Good interpersonal skills (should have good listening skills, patience and handle situations in a calm and composed way)
- A flexible and collaborative approach; ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Good time-management skills – ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MBA/PGDM – Other Management, M.Pharma – Pharmacy