APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$650Mn, with presence in more than 22 countries across the globe. APL produces a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) and Finished Formulations which is marketed in more than 108 countries across the globe
Job Title : Intellectual Property Rights for Formulation – Executive/manager
2. Conduct Infringement / Freedom to- Operate analysis for Formulations for countries of interest and provide clearances to FRD.
3. Drafting and Filing of Patent Applications.
4. Establish Invalidation Grounds and preparing Invalidation Note against Concern Patents.
5. Prosecution of patent applications and reply to Office Actions.
6. Preparation & Review of patent strategies, Patent/Exclusivity certifications and Patent declarations for products catered to various markets.
7. Monitor Patent Listings/Delistings and New exclusivity Listings.
8. Monitor Litigation Updates of Various Geographies (US, EU & CA).
9. Prepare responses for patent queries from internal customers (cross functional departments) such as FRD / ARD / RAD / Marketing / BD / Portfolio design team etc and also for patent queries from external customers.
10. Document collection support with respect to discovery during patent litigations.
11. Perform Trade mark / Design Patent / Copy right searches based on queries.
12. Interaction with the cross functional teams such as FRD, RAD etc. to ensure smooth & effective mutual coordination that would aid in effective discharge of duties.
13. Comply to the internal systems and processes setup within the IPR 14. 14. 14. Department such as the documentation management system.
15. Ensure continuous learning and development of self; keep updated self on advancements/ amendments in the IP / Legal field for various countries of interest.
- UG -B.Pharma
- PG – M.Pharma