Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research & analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies. We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations. Our spectrum of services & products include: Medical Education, Marketing and e-marketing programs Medical Affairs-Publication writing, Medical Information Management, Medical Communications Training and eLearning Research, Analytics and Intelligence Patient Compliance and Adherence program management Virtual Sales Organizations Clinical trial analytics and benchmarking platform KOL Management & Medical Science Liasioning.
Job Title: Manager Research Analytics & Insights
No of Posts: 01
- The Manager Research and Analytics needs to understand and map healthcare and pharmaceutical requirements, as well as search and subscribe medical or commercial databases, medical publications, clinical trial information, pharma-marketing related news items, and medical conference information related to the field of oncology.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Manager Research and Analytics include the following:
- Generating and disseminating actionable intelligence to support recommendations to clients that support a broad range of competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trend for oncology web-based platforms.
- Developing competitive intelligence reports, for example, clinical trial benchmarking, publication planning, benchmarking, pipeline analysis, etc.
- Interacting and coordinating with clients as well as internal teams.
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- MPharm/ BPharm/ MBBS/ other life sciences graduate with or without MBA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication/ presentation skills.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Experience in pharmaceutical data analytics or KPO is highly desirable.
- Should be fully independent in data analytics.
- Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results.
- Passion to design artistically and a keen interest to learn new concepts and technologies