Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited (OSMCL) has been incorporated on 8th November 2013 under the Companies Act., 1956, in pursuance to the Government Resolution No. 8844 dated 26th June 2013, to act as an independent procurement agency for the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha. The OSMCL has the key functions like timely procurement of quality medicines, surgical, equipment, instruments, furniture etc.through fair, transparent and competitive bidding process.
Job Title: Jr. Pharmacist (QA)
No. of Posts: 02
Work Location: In the Head Quarter of the Corporation, Bhubaneswar or in any warehouse of the Odisha State Medical Corporation at District Head Quarters, Tertiary Institutions and Central Warehouse, Bhubaneswar or in any other establishment of the Corporation depending on administrative exigency.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the post is 40 years as on the last date for submission of online application form ie, 19.06.2017. However relaxation of age upto 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed. Relaxation of age in case of ex-service men will be made as per Government norm.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5, 200-20, 200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.2, 400/- with annual increase of 10%, subject to satisfactory performance. No DA, HRA and other allowances shall be admissible. However other benefits as per Corporation norms shall be paid. On the date of satisfactory completion of six years of contractual service, they shall be deemed to have been regularly appointed and shall be entitled to draw the time scale of pay plus Grade Pay with DA and other allowances as admissible in corresponding pay band.
- Developing standard quality assurance protocols that would be incorporated in the tendering process.
- Developing effective mechanism for quality checks at all required level of stock acceptance by the OSMCL from the suppliers.
- Evolving effective mechanism for good Warehousing protocols including quarantine measures.
- Developing a mechanism of sample checking with proper coding & decoding systems.
- Developing guidelines for selection of the best of quality control labs available nationally.
- Liasoning with the empanelled labs for sample checking of drugs procured.
- Evolving a mechanism of grievance redressal.
- Developing guideline and procedure of quality assurance as per statute.
- Any other work as will be assigned by appropriate authority.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution (with minimum 60% of marks) with 2 years of post – qualification experience in Quality Assurance related to drugs, surgical & other health care commodities etc.
- Candidates for this post must be computer literate .i.e. she / he must be well acquainted with MS office package (word, excel, power point ) as well as use of internet.
- However relaxation of 10% marks will be given for SC / ST category candidates.
- Computer Based Written Test (Weightage of 65%), which will consist of three sections – (i) Theoretical Knowledge (40 marks) (ii) Work domain knowledge (30 marks) (iii) General aptitude (30 marks).Test of General aptitude will include verbal, quantitative, comprehension and data interpretation components.
- Career marks with Weightage of 35%. (HSC or equivalent -10 %, Intermediate or equivalent – 10%, B.Pharm – 15%) Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the total score in the written test & career marks as per the weightage decided.
- Date and venue of Computer Based Written Test will be intimated later on.
- Register to Apply
- Enter User Name and Password to LOGIN
- Fill in the Application Form
- Retain the Acknowledgement Slip
- Contact [email protected]for any queries.