Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Person with a Disability (Applicable in United States of America).
Post : Business Development Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales goals through consultative selling and providing a high level of customer service in hospitals and with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). Utilize sales direction and establish effective call patterns to develop and drive sales
- Develop territory mapping to ensure effective level of call frequency on targeted hospitals and practitioners to advance the sales cycle.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by understanding / anticipating needs and providing appropriate solutions to advance the sales process. Pursue with business leaders(high potential doctors) in segmentation targeting
- Plan and organize sales strategies by utilizing Hospital and Clinician reports in a manner that maximizes focus on appropriate targets to achieve sales results
- Develop and execute business plan for territory with sales plan at the hospital and health care professional level. Execute the plan to accomplish goals per current sales and marketing direction.
- Complete administrative assignments in a timely manner, maintaining customer records, completing daily call notes and recording of samples. Need to acclimate quickly and use various technology tools.
Candidate Profile :
Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), DiplomaMajor Focus : Pharmacology, Business Admin , Pharmacology Willingness to travel extensively
Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes. Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information
Additional Information:Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Industry Type: Pharma
Last date: 28th, July, 2016