National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post: Sr. Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Post: 01
PROJECT: NATIONAL CHAIR CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
Stipend: Rs. 28000/ + 30% HRA
Qualification: M.Sc (Life Sciences) with 2 years research experience or MBBS/ M.Pharm.
Desireable: Experience with clinical studies. Knowledge and experience of systematic review, meta analysis, knowledge of schedule Y of drugs and cosmetics act.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 Years of age
Duration: Upto 20.06.2016 Extendable yearly till 06.06.2019
*Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original an d one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 09-03-2016 between 10:00 hrs. and 12.00 hrs. for the following vacancies under Non – Institutional ad – hoc project at
J.M. Street Road PAREL,
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012