Roche Pharmacology Analyst Job – Apply Online
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 202401-102598
Who we are
Roche has established the Global Analytics and Technology Center of Excellence (GATE) to drive analytics & technology-driven solutions by partnering with Roche affiliates across the globe.
The candidate will have the option to join the Chennai or Hyderabad office and would be required to come to the office in a hybrid mode – the number of days the candidate is required to be in person in the office lies with the management and might change as required by the business.
As a Senior Analyst, you will play a critical role in reading, understanding, and assessing the medical and pharmacy policies of US Health Insurance Companies based on the criteria defined by the subject matter experts. This role requires excellent communication skills, as the Senior Analyst will be responsible for distilling complex policy information into understandable terms and engaging effectively with stakeholders to ensure compliance and alignment with our objectives.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Conduct detailed reviews of medical and pharmacy policies from various US Health Insurance Companies.
- Assess these policies in the context of our guidelines & criteria established by the business leads.
- Utilize analytics tools and methodologies to generate insights from policy data, providing recommendations for business improvements.
- Act as a thought partner, collaborating with internal teams to strategize and optimize business processes & rules based on analytical findings.
- Clearly communicate findings, implications, and recommendations to internal teams and external partners; ensuring complex information is easily interpretable.
- Collaborate with operational teams to address compliance issues and implement policy adjustments as needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the evolving healthcare regulatory environment to anticipate and respond to changes affecting policy compliance.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to policy assessments and compliance activities.
- Contribute to the internal initiatives and help grow the GATE team.
Required Experience, Skills, Qualification:
- Overall experience of 2-5 years in the Pharma /Biotech / Healthcare domain
- Proven experience in healthcare policy, insurance, compliance, or a related field, with a strong understanding of US healthcare regulations
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, meticulous with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Healthcare Management, Pharmacology, or a related field)
- Medical Practitioner qualifications would be an added advantage
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Now
Keywords: Roche, Pharmacology Analyst Job, Apply Online, Senior Analyst, Chennai, Hyderabad, Global Analytics and Technology Center of Excellence, GATE, US Health Insurance Companies, healthcare policy, compliance, US healthcare regulations, critical thinking, communication skills, Microsoft Office Suite.