Chemistry Analyst Jobs Merck – Apply Online
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Title: Analyst – Regulatory Business Transformation
Location: Bangalore – Electronic City
- You will be working closely with internal Product Management and external stakeholders to ensure Product Launches for our Life Science Business are on time.
- You must understand laws and regulations across the globe governing GHS, Safety data Sheets (SDS), Trade Compliance and Chemical Registration.
- You will collaborate with various departments to ensure detailed compositional and physical property data as well as any other relevant primary and secondary information needed for regulatory assessments are provided.
- You will be using various MS Suite applications as well as SAP modules to prepare and provide the gathered data to downstream processing teams.
- Examining and understanding product formulation and documentation necessary for proper hazardous characterization belongs also to your scope as well as being partner with the internal processing teams using the information provided.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology or Pharmacy
- Basic understanding of product data, Product composition including chemical composition knowledge
- Data analytical skill preferred.
- Good Microsoft suite skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team-oriented work style.
What we offer:
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Job Requisition ID: 271436
Career Level: C – Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Keywords: Chemistry Analyst, Jobs Merck, Apply Online, Analyst Jobs, Bangalore, Regulatory Business Transformation, Product Management, GHS, Safety data Sheets, Trade Compliance, Chemical Registration, MS Suite applications, SAP modules, product formulation, hazardous characterization, chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Pharmacy, data analytics, Microsoft suite, communication skills, team-oriented work style. Chemistry Analyst Jobs Merck – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.