Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research Scientist Job at Panjab University, Applications Invited
UNIVERSITY INSITITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
UGC Centre of Advanced Study (CAS)
PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH 160014 INDIA
(Established under the Panjab University Act VIII of 1947 enacted by the Govt. of India)
Recruitment of Project Research Scientist-I position in the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS), Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh – 160014
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the posts of Project Research Scientist-I to work on an ICMR-sponsored project entitled ‘Investigations on the role of innate immune response in neuroprotective effects of synthetic and natural heterosteroids on Alzheimer’s disease pathogenesis and cognition’. The qualifications, emoluments and other details are given below:
Duration: The duration of fellowship is for the period of one year and is extendable to three years. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 56,000 + HRA (18%) per month
- First-class postgraduate degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry including the integrated PG degree.
- Second-class postgraduate degree in Pharmaceutical chemistry, including the integrated PG degree with Ph.D.
First class degree in M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)/M. S. (Medicinal chemistry) with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent qualifications.The candidates should have a basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm) with first class.
Candidates passionate about research with skills and experience in synthetic medicinal chemistry, molecular docking, animal handling would be preferred.
Age limit: 35 Years (relaxable for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates as per the GOI norms). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications in the attached format along with CV via email to Principal Investigator, Prof. Ranju Bansal at [email protected] or [email protected] before 8th February 2024. Please write “Application for Project Research Scientist-I” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for a personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview to a reasonable limit based on qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- For any queries please contact: Prof. Ranju Bansal, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh-160014. Contact no: +91 9876061147, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
Keywords: Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research Scientist Job, Panjab University Job Opening, Research Job in India, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research, Job at Panjab University. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research Scientist Job at Panjab University, Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.