Chemistry Teaching Associate Job at IISER Tirupati – MSc Apply
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Advertisement No.: 07/2024
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati is a premier autonomous
Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion
of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions on
1. Name of the post: Teaching Assistant
2. Number of posts: 03
3. Essential Qualification: g> M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized university.
4. Job Description: Support faculty in conducting the classes, tutorials, examinations and evaluations.
5. Tenure of appointment: The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
6. Consolidated emoluments: 17,500/- per month (Consolidated).
7. Age: Not more than 28 years as on the closing date of advertisement.
8. Last date: 5.00 P.M. on February 12, 2024
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to [email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 12th February, 2024. Please mention in the subject line “Application for the post of Teaching Assistant”. Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application).
- List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information/documents/photograph submitted. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
Keywords: Chemistry Teaching Associate Job, IISER Tirupati, MSc Apply, Teaching Assistant, Job Application. Chemistry Teaching Associate Job at IISER Tirupati – MSc Apply. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.