BIRAC Jobs! BSc, MSc & PhD Pharma Vacancy With Rs. 75,000 pm Pay – Apply Online
BIRAC Jobs! BSc, MSc & PhD Pharma Vacancy With Rs. 75,000 pm Pay – Apply Online. BIRAC Hiring Pharma. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Vacancy Ref. No: BIRAC/VAC/107/Jan-2024-CON
About the Company:
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
As a Government of India enterprise, BIRAC endeavors to bring professionalism, transparency and efficiency into its functioning while providing support to catalyse the transformation of the emerging Indian bio-economy. It has a very special and unique governance structure and a very carefully developed workforce strategy that includes an enabling work environment, a work culture that is caring, fosters excellence and hires the most talented and professional workforce.
BIRAC is inviting applications from qualified, experienced and ambitious professionals for the following position:
Position: Associate Consultant – Strategic Partnership and Entrepreneurship Development (SPED)
Position Code: CON-34
Number of Positions:01 (One)
Duration: The engagement is contractual initially for a period of one year, which is extendable based on performance and organizational priorities.
Consolidated Fee: The consolidated fee for the Associate Consultant shall be Rs. 75,000/- per month.
Job Description: BIRAC has been able to inculcate a culture of biotech entrepreneurship in the country. The consultant would get an opportunity to work with the SPED team and contribute to promoting and strengthening innovation and entrepreneurship development activities in the biotech sector at the national level.
Reporting: The person will be working with respective program leads and reporting to Head-SPED.
- A 4-year Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program from a recognized institute in Life Sciences/ Pharma/ Biomedical Sciences/ any other allied biological sciences domain; Or
- Master’s in Business Administration/ Entrepreneurship/ Public Policy/ Public Health with a 3-year bachelor’s degree in life sciences.
- PhD in Life Sciences/other allied sciences domain.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Between 3 to 10 years with a minimum of 2 years of experience in entrepreneurship development/startup/incubation activities in a public or private organization.
- 45 years as of the closing date of the vacancy.
- Work with Team leads and Partners to contribute to BIRAC’s flagship schemes/ programs especially Biotech Ignition Grant (BIG), Regional Centres.
- Plan and conduct evaluation and selection meetings for BIG applicants; mentoring
workshops/ meetings, entrepreneurship trainings, events, others.
- Identify suitable resources, potential partners & stakeholders; and expand the expert and mentor pool.
- Periodic data analysis to identify gaps and opportunities for rationale expansion and scale up of entrepreneurship development programs.
- Prepare concise, well-written analytical business and technical documents.
- Manage online modules for data management, and dynamic reporting; address queries from beneficiaries/ aspirants.
- Manage technical and financial deliverables; adhere to compliances; accomplish assigned
responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Contribute to team’s objectives and targets through seamless collaboration.
- Domestic travel would be required.
How to Apply:
Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through proper channel in a sealed envelope at below mentioned address:-
Head [Human Resource & Administration]
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
1st Floor, MTNL Building
9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Last date of submission of application: 22nd February 2024.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC shall be binding upon all concerned.
In case of any query, drop an email to: [email protected]
Editor’s Note: BIRAC Jobs! BSc, MSc & PhD Pharma Vacancy With Rs. 75,000 pm Pay – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.