QC Officer at Zentiva – Organic & Analytical Chemistry Apply Online
Position: Officer – Quality Control (Pharmaceuticals)
Locations: India / Ankleshwar
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: R2466033
As the Officer / Executive – Quality Control, Pharmaceuticals, you will be responsible for implementing quality control activities at Ankleshwar. Your main goal will be to ensure the consistent good quality of products by adhering to regulatory / global quality directives and HSE guidelines. You will use your analytical skills and knowledge of organic and analytical chemistry to perform various testing and analysis tasks.
- Performing timely sampling and analysis of raw material, bulk product, intermediates, finished goods and other samples.
- Performing analysis of Stability, process validation samples, Cleaning Validation.
Good Laboratory Practice
- Performing calibration & maintenance of lab. Equipment and assisting for the qualification of laboratory equipment.
- Preparing SOPs and Formats and Analytical Test Record.
- Managing reference standards, working standards, laboratory reagents & chemicals.
- Arranging and observing Control Samples and maintaining record.
- Participating in Investigation of out of specification results, retesting and review the analysis records.
- Maintaining & reviewing laboratory raw data related to testing activity.
Preparing protocol for Analytical Methodvalidation, cleaning validation and performing the validation exercise as per the protocol.
Management of laboratory Consumables
Identifying and planning requirement for laboratory consumables and monitoring the stock of chemical, spares, glassware and printed material.
- Coordinating with production, and warehouse for analytical activities
- Compliance to HSE Requirements for QC laboratory.
- Identifying and correcting unsafe conditions or behaviours and promptly reporting other potentially hazardous situations.
- Carrying out any other assignments or projects as per the instruction of the Dept. Head to meet with the organizational objectives and priorities.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- M.Sc. in Organic / Analytical Chemistry with 1-4 years of experience as an analyst in a similar industry
- GMP & GLP knowledge
- Good coordination & communication skills
What makes this position unique?
This position offers excellent exposure to working in a GMP/GLP environment, which will enhance your professional growth and knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Location Information: Ankleshwar
Apply now: Link to Original Notification
Keywords: QC Officer job, Zentiva, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Apply Online, Pharmaceuticals, Ankleshwar, Full Time, Quality Control, GMP, GLP, GMP environment, Job Posting. QC Officer at Zentiva – Organic & Analytical Chemistry Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.