IIT Indore JRF Chemistry Job – Attend Walk-In
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Khandwa Road, Simrol
Indore 453 552
Advertisement for JRF Position under NTTM Sponsored Project (Walk-In-Interview)
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB funded research project entitled ‘Textile electrodes coated with agri/bio-waste-derived activated carbon for high-performance, eco-friendly, flexible all-solid-state supercapacitors’.
Objective of the project: The scope of this project is to establish a novel protocol for designing and developing the textile electrode from agri/bio-water derived carbon for application energy storage devices.
Duration: The appointment is for 7 months (or till end of the project). The appointment is co-terminus with the project, or the candidate does not perform well.
Stipend: Rs. ~31,000 + HRA (as per NTTM norms)
- Date of Interview: 02/02/2024, Friday, 2:30 pm onwards
- Venue: 1D-301, MEMS Board room
Eligibility: GATE or NET-LS will be preferred. M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science/Nanoscience or M. Tech. in Nanotechnology/Materials Science and Engineering or equivalent discipline with minimum 60 % marks. Candidates who have submitted or are about to submit a Ph.D. thesis are encouraged to appear for an interview.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit a written application (with the subject line “JRF application for NTTM project), a detailed CValong with necessary documents, and one-page statement of interest to Prof. Rupesh S. Devan, IIT Indore, at the time of interview.
- CV should include academic details (grades, year of passing, specialization, university/school, etc.) in chronological order from 10th standard onwards, address for communication/residence, work experience and nature of work (if applicable), complete details of GATE and/or NET, email ID, etc.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appear in the interview.
- The self-attested photocopy and original document in support of educational qualification and work experience must be produced at the time of the interview.
- For ongoing research activities, please refer to the website of PI and Co-PI.
Keywords: IIT Indore, JRF Chemistry Recruitment, Walk-In Interview. IIT Indore JRF Chemistry Job – Attend Walk-In. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.