Unilever Job Alert: Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Apply Online
Unilever Job Alert: Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
HC Bars Technology Expert
Job ID: R-81354
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date posted: 01/16/2024
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideasand disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Purpose & Context
Position in South Asia CDC Home Care, reporting to Technology Manager for HC bars. It may have indirect subordinates within the team (WL1A-B) to support their growth and development.
This position is exposed to a broad and global environment within Unilever. Strong SOL behaviours like Growth Mindset, Building Talent and teams are a must to ensure robust and active delivery with agreed work plan. The candidate should have solid communication skills to enable active participation on innovation projects. In the business context, this position will interact with the bars team in HC R&D, S&T and P2W suppliers for technology developments.
- Presenting technology recommendations and solutions for maintaining product superiority
- Devising protocols for testing new technologies and their applicability in R&D projects, through literature searches, analytical and additional experimentation and data analysis
- Designing DOE for lab scale and pilot scale execution of promising ideas and technology solutions
- Drawing conclusions from experiments and trials, and preparing summary reports
- Partially leading and carrying out R&D Projects
- Handling of multiple product design requirements (E2E mix coordination) while partnering with brand, finance, procurement, SC
- Establishing network with other global design centers to leverage existing knowledge of retail products
- Designing creative demonstrations of product strengths for its use in market activation
- Planning, execution, and reporting Main Plant Trials in Factories independently
- Drawing up (extensive) final report on (sub) projects following global standards of the category along with ensuring SHE policy
- Delegation and empowering colleagues in the same area, sharing experience and providing active coaching for new team members
- Covering team supervision/leadership on temporary and incidental absence of the manager
- Contributing to the maintenance / further development of the group, keeping aware of new opportunities to bring to the group
- Helping manage technical interfaces with key external suppliers / bodies and internally with other entities/individuals/stakeholders to help build global capability network
- Being familiar with using digital tools like Pharos, SAP PLM etc.
- Understanding around Data modelling, digital tools like JMP, PowerBI will be an added advantage
Required Professional Skills
- Proactive attitude, team player
- Analytical mindset
- Formulation design expertise
- Understanding of surfactants and other HC ingredients
- Experience with HC product formats such as bars, liquids and powders
- Statistics – Design of Experiments
- Excellent communication skills / Presentation skills
- Project management and leadership skills
- Travelling for MPTs
- Well versed with digital opportunities within R&D
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/chemical engineering from premier institutes, Master’s degree in Science (Physical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Organic chemistry, Engineering)
- At least 4 to 5 years experience in relevant industries
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Unilever BSc Chemistry Job, Chemical Engineering Job, HC Bars Technology Expert, Research and Development, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Unilever Job Alert: Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.