Chemical Engg R&D Officer Jobs at Unilever, Apply Online
R&D Officer, Product Engineering, Personal Care (PC)
Job ID: R-81353
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 01/16/2024
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impacton the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a R&D Officer, Product Engineering, Personal Care (PC) based in Bangalore:
Unilever is the market leader in Skin Cleansing (SCL) area with Dove, Lifebuoy and Lux as the major brands of its Beauty & Personal Care division. Product Engineering (PE) is one of the Science and Technology platforms within the Personal Care (PC) R&D organization. Its purpose is to translate relevant science generated both internally and externally into real skin cleansing product formats, based on expertise in material science, emulsion science, processing, surface science, and product interaction with biological surfaces. The PE platform is also responsible for driving programs to meet Unilever’s ambition of sustainable products through sustainable sourcing and alternative & sustainable materials.
This role will contribute to development of novel and sustainable skin cleansing liquids which provide superior consumer benefit. PE platform is playing (and continue to play) a key role in finding the surfactant systems and actives for superior and sustainable benefits, incorporating them into various product formats and delivering them in the most effective/efficient ways.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This is a R&D Officer position for the liquid program reporting into a PE liquid program lead, Science & Technolgy (S&T) team of PC Division, Bangalore. The candidate will work in formulating liquid cleansers, scoping new surfactants and incorporating various actives into cleansing formulations. The candidate will also be involved in characterizing formulation and performance aspects like microstructure, rheology, deposition, and sensory.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory/pilot plant to carry experiments.
- S(he) is expected to learn new experimental methodologies and be able to run them following Unilever safety standards.
- S(he) will work with the team to develop new products and enhance performance of the existing liquid cleansers.
- S(he) will work with teams to leverage existing and validate new analytical, formulation, and processing capabilities.
- Collaborate with Design and S&T global teams.
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in formulating liquid cleansers in S&T and/or Design is preferred
- Education: Graduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related areas with a First class
- Background/Experience: Knowledge on industrial surfactants, formulation of liquid cleansers, proficient with various analytical techniques
- Good experimentation skills and able to interpret results.
- Able to capture data and compile in a systematic way.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools like Word and Excel is highly desirable, but not a must
- Ensuring compliance to Internal Unilever protocols while developing product solutions with respect to commitment to safety and environment.
- Soft skills: Good communication and multi-tasking.
Link to apply: Click here to apply online
Keywords: Chemical Engg R&D Officer Jobs, Unilever, Apply Online. Chemical Engg R&D Officer Jobs at Unilever, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.