P&G Analytical Associate Job For Chemistry, Apply Online
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Category: Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
Job Id: R000096901
Job Type: Full time
Description of role:
For this position, we are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for various analytical technology transfers from the development laboratory to the manufacturing sites at various locations across India. This includes tech transfer before actual manufacturing and also supporting the formulation team during the manufacturing of the first three validation batches. They will be responsible for the analysis of stability samples of these batches kept for incubation at various conditions as per ICH guidelines. The candidate should be a good team leader and should have problem-solving abilities. The job may require frequent traveling during technology transfers. Good communication skills, both written and spoken English, are a must.
- Support the Formulation Development for finalizing raw material specifications, analytical method verification, and validation.
- Perform analysis of stability samples of various products as per ICH/WHO guidelines as a part of regulatory requirements.
- Perform analysis of various actives/inactive raw materials as per In-house methods or methods specified in various Pharmacopoeias.
- Perform analysis of various finished products such as tablets, capsules, injections, syrups, creams, powder, etc. using various instruments.
- Calibrate various laboratory instruments used in various analyses.
- Handle laboratory investigations during OOS, OOT, and deviations taken during various analyses.
- Ensure documentation as per Good Laboratory Practice, including maintenance of log books, records, labeling, etc.
- Additional knowledge in documentation systems like VEEVA and Enovia will be appreciated.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Positive attitude, result-oriented, competent, and a good team-player with a customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
- Good computer knowledge to work in Excel and Word for documentation.
- Good Project Management and Planning & Organizing skills.
- Knowledge of various Pharmacopoeias like IP/BP/USP, ICH guidelines on stability, validation, and quality risk management.
- M.Sc. Chemistry (like Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Physical chemistry, analytical chemistry) / B.Pharm
- 3 – 6 years of experience in analytical method development or in Quality control with all skills as mentioned above.
Keywords: P&G, Analytical Associate, Job, Chemistry, Apply Online. P&G Analytical Associate Job For Chemistry, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.