Chemistry Specialist at Athachi Group, Apply Now
About the job
Athachi Group is a second-generation organization committed to preserving, protecting, and nurturing nature. The organization uses contemporary science and smart technology to build sustainable communities. The group has business verticals including Farm Produce, Personal Care, FMCG, Investment Management, Financial Advisory, Renewable Energy, and more. The organization is located in Palakkadu and is dedicated to creating sustainable and long-lasting solutions to cut down on carbon footprint and pay homage to Mother Nature.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Chemistry Specialist located in Palakkadu. The Chemistry Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day tasks in the laboratory related to chemical research and development (R&D), analysis, testing, and quality control.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Extensive laboratory skills, including proficiency in chemical instrumentation, sample preparation, and data interpretation
- Demonstrated experience with research and development (R&D) in chemistry
- Deep knowledge of chemistry principles, including organic and analytical chemistry
- Experience in chemical synthesis, characterization, and purification techniques
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry or related field
- Experience with sustainably manufactured materials or natural products is a plus
Keywords: Chemistry Specialist, Athachi Group, Palakkadu, laboratory, research and development, analysis, testing, quality control. Chemistry Specialist at Athachi Group, Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.