Unilever Chemistry Formulation Specialist – Apply For Research Associate Post
Senior Research Associate – Advance Measurement & Formulation Specialist
Job ID: R-80131
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 01/04/2024
With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or maritalstatus can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a Senior Research Associate- Advance Measurement & Formulation Specialist in our Science & Technology team based in Bangalore.
In this role, as part of the Future Core formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will be responsible for establishing physico-chemical characterization for next generation formats. The prime focus would be to build capability for advance measurements via establishing methodologies for physio-chemical characterization, both in-house and external. This would be instrumental in building structure property relationship for new materials and format chemistry.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate technical performance.
- He/She will work with team to support new products to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modelling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market.
- He/She will interface with other Science & Technology, Global Design, Cluster Design, SEAC, regulatory teams while developing formulations/formats.
All About You:
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
Education: B. Tech/ M. Tech/M. Sc in Material Science/Chemistry specialization in Analytical with First class from reputed institutes
Background/Experience: Prior 2-3 experience in materials science or FMCG other relevant industries
Technical skills: Good understanding on colloidal science, polymers and material science
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
Editor’s Note: Unilever Chemistry Formulation Specialist – Apply For Research Associate Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.