Unilever Research Scientist Role – Chemical Engg & Chemistry Apply Online
Unilever Research Scientist Role – Chemical Engg & Chemistry Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future. At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Research Scientist – Next Gen Powders
Job ID: R-80471
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 01/04/2024
- Future Core Format, S&T team, based in Bangalore, develops exciting format innovations with a strong focus on solving consumer pain points with differentiated mixes, crafted from technology for superior performance and delivering our Clean Future promise. It is a fast-paced category with a truly exciting transformational agenda and vision for future growth.
- In this role, as part of the Future core formats team, you would develop mixes for next generation powders using renewable, sustainable, biodegradable materials to deliver product superiority with clean future ambition which will translate into category premiumization.
- The role would require strong team working capability across multi-disciplinary project teams. It is Ideally suited to an energetic, self-motivated, independent and resourceful research scientist with excellent people skills, and a desire to further develop their scientific skills. The successful candidate will be involved in a range of internal and external partnerships, both academic and industrial, targeting the development of new technologies and capabilities.
- Candidate is expected to build program strategy on powders with net zero ambition.
- Candidate is expected to conceptualize and develop novel technologies, identify consumer and market trends and define innovative solutions.
- Candidate is expected to convert technologies from “Proof-of-concept” to “Proof-of-Application” in addition to landing to the relevant business groups.
- Candidate will be responsible to build product characterization capabilities to generate deeper material science insights and product design rules.
- The candidate will be expected to bring in fresh perspective and novel ideas rooted in cutting edge science. He/she will be responsible in driving the internal and external collaborations to scout for technologies to speed up deliveries to market.
- Candidate will be responsible in leading and managing a small team of junior scientists and direct their work to meet all project KPIs
- Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- Candidate needs to leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modelling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- Candidate will interface with other Science & Technology, Global Design, Cluster Design, SEAC, regulatory teams while developing formulations/next generation powder formats.
- Candidate will be expected to maintain an agile mindset, where complexity, resource efficiency, risk taking, and speed are all embraced and lived by the team.
All About You:
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred.
- Education: PhD/MS in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry with First class from reputed institutes
- Background/Experience: Prior 2-3 experience in powders is preferred. Proven track record of interfacing with Global Design, Marketing, Capabilities, Academia will also be an advantage.
- Technical skills: Good understanding on colloid and materials science, formulation, and processing development
- Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyse data and provide logical conclusions.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe.
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose led business.
Keywords: Unilever, Research Scientist, Next Gen Powders, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Bengaluru, Job Posting. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more. Unilever Research Scientist Role – Chemical Engg & Chemistry Apply Online.