RGCB Chemistry Research Job – Apply Online
Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 33/2023 03.01.2024
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (citizens of India) for one position of Junior Research Fellow in DST funded Project entitled “Development of Portable Raman Spectrometer for identifying the amyloid in the peripheral region of the body” in the laboratory of Prof. Chandrabhas Narayana at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/Optics/Biotechnology/Biochemistry are eligible to apply.
- Documented or demonstrable experience in building optical instrument(s) and/or experience in Raman spectroscopy are preferred.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC-NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ or National Level Examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR Entrance Exam/ Approved DST Inspire Fellowship.
Age: Below 28 years as on January 20, 2024. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Emolument: For JRF, ₹. 31,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
Duration: Initially for a period of six months and further extension will be based on performance evaluation.
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is January 20, 2024
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Keywords: RGCB Chemistry Research Job, Apply Online, Job Posting, Junior Research Fellow, DST funded Project, Portable Raman Spectrometer, amyloid identification, Prof. Chandrabhas Narayana, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram, Essential Qualifications, Age, Emolument, Duration, Selection Process, Application Process. RGCB Chemistry Research Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.