CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit BSc Chemistry, Chemical Sciences Project Jobs – Applications Invited
CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit BSc Chemistry, Chemical Sciences Project Jobs – Applications Invited. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit
3rd Floor, Vigyan Suchana Bhavan
14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110 067
Advertisement No.: IPU/02/2023 18th Dec 2023
Innovation Protection Unit (CSIR-IPU) of CSIR Head Quarters is engaged in securing Intellectual Property for CSIR. CSIR has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to innovation. Since inception, CSIR has filed more than 12000 Patent Applications in India and 11000 Patent Applications abroad including PCT, USA, Europe, China, Japan, Australia, Canada, South Africa, South Korea etc. CSIR also files Copyright, Design and other forms of IP. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous body with the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, India.
Applications Invited for Project Assistant (Chemistry)
Applications are invited from eligible & interested candidates (Indian nationals) who meet the Essential Qualification and work requirements to work on project titled “Intellectual Property Management”. The engagement is purely on temporary and contract basis. The engagement shall be initially up to31 Mar 2025 and maximum until 31 March 2026, i.e., co-terminus with the project. The tenure of any project staff beyond 31 March 2025 will be subject to review by a Review Committee at the end of each year or earlier, as deemed necessary. The location of the project activities will be at CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit (IPU), Vigyan Suchana Bhavan, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110 067.
Temporary Manpower Position: Project Assistant
|Number of Positions/Name of Position
|2 (Two)/Project Assistant (Chemistry)
|B.Sc. in Chemistry/Chemical Science
|Patent Agent/Post Graduate diploma in Intellectual Property Right/Management Course in IPR
|To handle inventions related to Chemistry or Chemical Science
Positions are for Project Assistant.
Monthly emoluments would be Rs. 20,000/- + HRA increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e. up 12 years of experience.
Upper Age Limit: 50 years.
- Candidates applying for the position must bring with them a printout of the filled form ‘APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT ASSISTANTS’ available with this advertisement for registration on the date and time of the walk-in-interview. The candidates must bring with them original certificates/testimonials at the time of test/interview along with two copies of attested photographs and a set of self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, qualification, marks obtained, experience etc. Incomplete application forms and not supported by self-attested copies of certificates are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should present themselves at the below given venue, date, and time for Interview. Written test may be conducted if necessary. In such a case, the interview of shortlisted candidates will take place on the same day or on the next day.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates are not eligible for the above-mentioned post.
- The cut-off date for determining the qualification and experience, age, etc. of candidate will be the date of Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates must fulfil essential qualification and other stipulated criteria as on the date of the advertisement of this position.
- The engagement which is on contract basis in respect of all above positions will confer no rights on the candidates, whatsoever, implicitly and / or explicitly for their continuation beyond tenure/absorption/regularization in CSIR. Contract may be terminated at any time at a notice of one month from either side or one month stipend in lieu thereof.
- The engagement shall be initially up to 31st Mar 2025 and maximum until 31 March 2026, i.e., co-terminus with the project.
- Project staff would be governed by the Guidelines relating to engagement of project staff in CSIR Projects including NMITLI projects, OLP/MLP, Contract R&D and non-CSIR funded Projects issued by CSIR vide OM No. 4/CMG/2020-TMDII dated 13 August 2020 or any other guidelines issued by CSIR from time to time.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualification does not confer any right on a candidate for being called for interview. If a large number of applications received, the screening committee will adopt its own higher criteria for shortlisting the applications and preference will be given to the candidates having qualification and experience over and above advertised qualification/experience.
- The result of the selected and waitlisted candidates will be declared on the CSIR website https://www.csir.res.in/
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/Interview.
- CSIR-IPU will make a panel of waitlisted candidates to fill positions. Such a panel will be valid for one year from the date of notification of result, or until project completion, whichever is earlier.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish a no-objection certificate from the current employer at the time of joining.
- In case of selection, the information provided by the candidate in the form will be verified from original documents. In case of any information being found incorrect or false, the offer of engagement is liable to be cancelled.
- Head, CSIR-IPU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions and also cancel the recruitment process for the positions mentioned above at any stage of the recruitment process. The decision of the Head, CSIR-IPU will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the Project staff would be based on (a) academic records and (b) performance in the test and/or (c) interview.
Candidates are required to report at the CSIR-IPU reception desk from 9.30 AM to 11.00 A.M. (Indian Standard Time) as per the given schedule. (Candidates will not be entertained after 11.00 A.M.).
Schedule for Walk-in-Interview
|Number of Positions/ Name of Position
|Date of Walk in Interview
|Project Assistant (Chemistry)
|09:30 AM to 11:00 AM
|Project Assistant (Biology/Biotechnology)
|09:30 AM to 11:00 AM
|Project Assistant (IT/CS)
|09:30 AM to 11:00 AM
|Project Assistant (Mechanical)
|09:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Any change in the above schedule will be displayed on the CSIR website https://www.csir.res.in/
CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit (IPU), 3rd Floor, Vigyan Suchana Bhavan, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110067
Nearest Metro Station: Hauz Khas or Munirka
Download the application format here
Keywords: CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit, Chemistry, Chemical Sciences, Project Jobs, Applications Invited, Project Assistant, Temporary Manpower Position, Intellectual Property Management, CSIR, Patent Agent, Intellectual Property Right, Management Course, IPR. CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit BSc Chemistry, Chemical Sciences Project Jobs – Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.