Baxter Pharmaceutics Research Associate Job – Apply Online
Baxter is a leading global medical products company that develops, manufactures, and markets innovative therapies and medical devices. With a commitment to advancing patient care, Baxter is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people around the world.
Research Associate I
Req #: JR – 122300
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Job Category: Research and Development
Date posted: 12/26/2023
This position provides support to the Formulation ARD team in technical and operational activities such as hands-on support to formulation development in parenteral formulations and interpretation of analytical results. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Literature search for the respective product/project and make a consolidated report.
- Define, organize, plan and execute QbD-based experiments to develop pharmaceutical injectables in compliance with current international/regional/national regulations with the support of senior colleagues and team members.
- Analysis of the experimental study outcome and present the data to the team for the further action plan.
- Independently analyze and propose solutions to research problems based on understanding.
- Engage in root cause analysis in new product development and sustaining product projects under supervision.
- Understanding of the manufacturing process to assess the impact on the product quality under supervision.
- Apply technical theories and principles to projects within the area of expertise.
- Scale up and plant support for technology transfer of injectable products.
- Innovative ideas generation for new project development.
- Document laboratory work performed per Baxter’s GDP.
- Work according to appropriate standards (e.g., Data Integrity, ALCOA) guidelines.
- Follow Baxter’s Quality Manual, SOPs, and Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S) guidelines in day-to-day activities, to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
- Provide support as needed in calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
- Coordinate and ensure follow-up of technical activities in collaboration with key stakeholders, with respect to project commitment, quality procedures, and business needs.
- Establish, maintain, and update technical & Design documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ph. D in a relevant scientific discipline (Pharmaceutics)
- Basic understanding of instruments, different formulations, ICH guidelines, Different agencies’ requirements, and Global regulatory requirements.
- Work experience in different Injectable formulations including complex injectables.
- Research papers and patents in complex injectables with high-quality impact peer-reviewed journals.
- Hands-on experience in formulation and development.
- Should have basic technical problem-solving skills, high learning agility, adaptability and innovative experimental attitude along with good presentation skills, team connect and collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively contribute as an integral member of a project team.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate information.
- Ability to interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize work assigned to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate inclusive attitude, collaborate with team members and cross-functional teams for project deliverables.
- Contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities to ensure project milestones are met.
- Provide and accept critical feedback from others in a constructive manner.
- Adapt to changes and exhibit an agile mindset.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion, value differences.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to shift gears between projects comfortably.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Baxter Pharmaceutics Research Associate Job, Apply Online, Research and Development, Pharmaceutics, Injectable formulations, Technical skills, Regulatory requirements. Baxter Pharmaceutics Research Associate Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.