Reliance Chemistry Lab Analyst Job Opening, Apply Online
Reliance Industries Limited is currently seeking a Lab Analyst to join our team. As one of the largest conglomerates in India, Reliance Industries is dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions in various industries. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to our manufacturing division and make a difference in the field of chemistry.
Job Position: Lab Analyst 
Posted Date: 29 Dec 2023
Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
- Inspection of received routine samples and distribution of samples as per type of analysis to the different sections of the laboratory. Communicate to shift in charge for any abnormal samples or non-receipt of routine sample as per schedule.
- Adherence to standard test methods or work instructions and compliance to Quality system procedures.
- Carry out required tests and confirms test results by using validation techniques before reporting for ensuring reliability of the result.
- Detect exceptions or deviations in test results and highlight / report to concern.
- Perform on-spot mitigation in emergency situation under the guidance of the shift in charge.
- Ensure effective sample management.
- Dispose left over samples safely in the identified container.
- Ensure timely entry of test results in LIMS.
- Ensure availability of analytical gears (instrument/equipment/glassware etc.) by cleaning and maintaining them for next experiment / test.
- Maintain Good housekeeping in laboratory.
- Data Management: Proper entries of results recording in the raw data book / LIMS / process register / and maintain in individual raw data book for recording work carried out.
- HSE & Other Regulatory Compliance: Follow applicable HSEF procedures/practices. Stay aware of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations. Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms. Ensure safe working conditions. Report unsafe act/unsafe condition to lab management for correction.
- Learning & Mentoring: Self-initiative for trainings to enhance competencies. Participate in external trainings and events as advised by the section head.
B.Sc. Chemistry or Diploma Chemical engineering
Preferably, 2 years in QA/QC discipline.
Skills & Competencies:
- Relevant knowledge of the test procedure and results reporting as per standard method requirement.
- Sample Handling as per category and performing analysis as per standard method.
- Knowledge of process stream samples with respect to critical results.
- Ability to learn different types of chemical / Instrumental testing.
- Effective communication for any abnormal / off spec result to Shift In-charge.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Reliance Chemistry Lab Analyst Job Opening, Apply Online, Manufacturing, Vadodara, Lab Analyst, QA/QC discipline, Chemical engineering, Analytical testing, Sample Handling, Results Reporting, HSE Compliance. Reliance Chemistry Lab Analyst Job Opening, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.