JNCASR Chemistry Job With Rs. 58,000 pm Pay – Applications Invited
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
Applications are invited for temporary positions of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow Project assistant to work under the guidance of Prof. G. U. Kulkami, CPM Unit, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064
Position Duration: Initially, candidates will be offered the positions for six months and may be extended further up to two years based on the performance of the candidate.
Benefits of working on this project to candidate:
- An opportunity to work in a unique collaborative set-up of the Industry and Research institute environment.
- To contribute to the development of nanomaterial-based AI devices.
Research Associate (Remuneration Rs.58,000/- plus HRA)
Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/Nanoscience & Tech. or relevant subject) or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research and development experience after ME/M.Tech (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/ Nanoscience & Tech. or relevant subject) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
Desirable Qualification: Exposure to lithography techniques; experience in working with vacuum systems; Growing thin films; world in the areas of networks/graph theory, small world problems.
Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled Template (availableon website) along with scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume to Prof G. U. Kulkami, CPMU through email [email protected] latest by 10th Jan 2024.
- Candidates are required to provide their email address and mobile number.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for online/in person interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the in-person interview.
- Those in employment or pursuing Ph.D., must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
Keywords: JNCASR Chemistry Job, Rs. 58,000 pm pay, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Project assistant, Prof. G. U. Kulkami, CPM Unit, JNCASR, Applications Invited. JNCASR Chemistry Job With Rs. 58,000 pm Pay – Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.