Freshers Pharma Medical Writer Jobs at MSN Laboratories
MSN Laboratories is a pharmaceutical company located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. We are currently hiring for a Medical Writer position in our Global Pharmacovigilance Department.
Job Description – Medical Writer
- Author Medical Writing tasks including aggregate reports Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs), RMPs and other documents needed throughout the product’s life cycle
- Responsible for the quality and content of the document, and quality control review of documents prepared by Medical Writing peers
- Continuous self-education in all aspects associated with Medical Writing activities
- Active participation in trainings, maintenance, and development of quality system documents
- Support in all PV operations associated with Medical Writing
Preferred Candidate Profile
- PharmD or M. Pharmacy
- Previous experience of drug safety medical writing, including Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs), Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs), Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and Signal management Reports
- Time management, organisation and multitasking skills with good attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English
- 0-5 Years of experience
Work Location: MSN Formulations – I Bollaram
Work from Office – 6 days’ Work Week
Apply here for this position.
Keywords: Freshers Pharma Medical Writer Jobs, MSN Laboratories, Medical Writer, Pharmacovigilance Department, Medical Writing, Drug Safety, Periodic Safety Update Reports, PSURs, Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports, PADERs, RMPs, Signal Management Reports. Freshers Pharma Medical Writer Jobs at MSN Laboratories. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.