Jubilant Pharma Chemist Job Opening – Apply Online
Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. We organise our business into two segments, namely, Specialty Pharmaceuticals, comprising Radiopharmaceuticals (including Radio pharmacies), Contract Manufacturing of Sterile Injectable, Non-sterile & Allergy Therapy Products, and Generics & APIs, comprising Solid Dosage Formulations & Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Jubilant Generics (JGL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma. JGL in India has Research & Development units at Noida and Mysore. It has two manufacturing facilities one at Mysore, Karnataka and another at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, engaged in APIs and Dosage manufacturing, respectively.
The manufacturing location at Mysore is spread over 69 acres and it’s a USFDA approved site engaged in manufacturing of APIs, and caters to the sales worldwide. API portfolio focusses on Lifestyle driven Therapeutic Areas (CVS, CNS) and targets complex and newly approved molecules. The company is the market leader in four APIs and is amongst the top three players for another three APIs in its portfolio helping it maintain a high contribution margin. The manufacturing location at Roorkee, Uttarakhand is state of the art facility andis audited and approved by USFDA, Japan PMDA, UK MHRA, TGA, WHO and Brazil ANVISA. This business focusses on B2B model for EU, Canada and emerging markets.
Both manufacturing units are backward-integrated and are supported by around 500 research and development professionals based at Noida and Mysore. R&D works on Development of new products in API, Solid Dosage Formulations of Oral Solid, Sterile Injectable, Semi-Solids Ointments, Creams and Liquids. All BA/BE studies are done In house at our 80 Bed facility which is inspected and having approvals /certifications from The Drugs Controller General (India) and has global regulatory accreditations including USFDA, EMEA, ANVISA (Brazil), INFRAMED (Portugal Authority), NPRA(Malaysia), AGES MEA (Austria) for GCP and NABL, CAP accreditations for Path lab services.
JGL’s full-fledged Regulatory Affairs & IPR professionals ensures unique portfolio of patents and product filings in regulatory and non-regulatory market.
Revenue of Jubilant Pharma is constantly increasing and during the Financial Year 2018-19 it was INR 53,240 Million as compared to INR 39,950 Million during the Financial Year 2017-18.
Kindly refer www.jubilantpharma.com for more information about organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Producing Intermediates/API/Solvent Recovery according to pre-approved instructions and to record the same in respective BPR/documents.
- To perform the cleaning activity as per the procedure and to record the same in respective BCR/documents.
- Maintaining the Intermediate/Pharma/SRP and equipment clean and well appropriately disinfected.
- To ensure that the respective equipment is calibrated.
- Maintaining the respective equipment/Area in clean condition.
- Online updating of equipment status boards w.r.t to equipment status.
- Identifying/Labelling of accessories (e.g. Scoop/Scrapper/Hose pipe/Filter bags/AHU filters/micron filter cartridges) and storing the same in designated place.
- Identify the abnormalities associated risk and objectives by cross verifying the interlocks in equipment.
- To ensure the availability of utilities and to maintain the same by requesting utility department whenever required.
- Receiving the raw material from the stores and storage of raw materials in the designated place.
- Identification and storage of intermediates/API’s in the designated place.
- Maintaining the RM/intermediate/rejected material storage area clean and when appropriate disinfected.
- To maintain the accessories per respective SOP.
- To indent, receive and issue the required documents with in timeline according to pre-approved instructions.
- To ensure that documents are being recorded contemporaneously.
- To ensure the records are updating contemporaneously and to facilitate the required documents.
- To ensure the availability of calibration documents wherever required.
- To ensure that those documents are completed and signed.
- To ensure the online entries of status board, log books and daily updating documents.
- To ensure the accessories are properly maintained/destructed as per the respective SOP and it is properly documented.
- To submit the completed documents within the timeline as per respective SOP.
Safety, health and environment:
- Online monitoring of the environment conditions in process area.
1 to 5 Years of relevant experience from API industry only
Degree in Science / Graduate Engineers – Chemical/Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Chemistry/Chemical/PCM/Bio-Chemistry)
NOTE: Preference will be given to immediate joiners.
Editor’s Note: Jubilant Pharma Chemist Job Opening – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.